Friday, June 13, 2014

Motivation

Is it possible that one is born with a limited amount of motivation, and once it's gone it's gone? Up until several months ago, I would have described myself as a highly motivated person. I currently resemble that person not at all. I currently resemble a couch potato - something that I have never been despite my love of french fries. Did I use up my supply? Is there a store where one can purchase extra? I have been searching high and low for my motivation. I seem to locate it for a few hours, but then it escapes again. I don't recall it being this slippery previously. Perhaps I need to forget about my motivation, and count on my need for order. If I start organizing my life in a more positive way, perhaps I will stumble across my motivation somewhere along the way. Let this be a lesson to all out there - motivation seems to have a limited supply.

No comments:

Post a Comment