Friday, July 25, 2014

Warp Speed Ahead

When I decided to embark on building a house, everyone kept warning me about what a drawn out process building can be. They encouraged me not to be upset with delays, and that I could take it to the bank that I would miss my closing deadline. These predictions were always told with a horror story from someone's own personal experience.

Therefore, in my head, I was moving into this new house of mine next year. Imagine my surprise and immediate heart palpitations when my builder informed me the other day that we are about one month ahead of schedule! They painted my entire house this week - inside and out!! We started talking about the trim guy!!!

I thought it was common knowledge that I have commitment issues - you can't move things up like this on me. I thought the building process was stressful - the actual idea of committing to a morgage - now that's real stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment