Thursday, April 26, 2012

Still Here

Despite my several month absence, I am still alive and kicking.  Okay - not so much the kicking, but alive definitely.  I would love to tell you than my inattention to this blog was due to all of my attention being taken by some super hot guy, my new modeling career, a secret agent mission or the fact that I moved to an island without internet access.  Alas, it was work - as usual.  (Note to self - careful for what one asks.)  I have recently given work so much attention, that I have nothing to write about - as my mother has assured me on more than one occasion that NO ONE wants to hear my work stories.  I've been in a very reflective mood the last several days, and am trying to break this rut.  Stay tuned to see - hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment