Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Too Quiet

I sit here at work typing this because I am avoiding going home.  Why you definitely have a right to ask, as I am normally whining about not getting to leave the hospital?  I am avoiding going home because I know that it is going to be quiet. 

Let me explain.  Between going home before Christmas, the Holidays which were jam-packed, and my parents/sister coming down for the week after the New Year, I have gotten used to constant company.  My parents and sister left this morning as I came to work, so for the first time in a long time, I will be spending my evening alone.  Usually, at this point, I would be dying for some alone time.  However, for some reason tonight I am dreading it a little. 

Perhaps I will go work-out to avoid it a little longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment