Friday, July 3, 2009

Aahhhhh!

Wow, I had forgotten what it was like to actually consciously breathe in and out. I arrived safely (though late) here in Nashville on the first. Since that time, I have been very busy. I have slept, played with the kids, napped, shopped (for Kris not me don't worry), played with the kids, ate, and played with the kids. It has been FANTASTIC.

If this is life, sign me up. Don't worry, I realize that eventually I have to become a productive paying member of society, but I will be honest - this whole unemployed drifter thing is way fun. Luckily, I have an incredible circle of friends who have all graciously agreed to share the burden of my two months off. I will probably spend another week here in Nashville before heading to Georgia. It has been great seeing Matt and Grace (Bassam and Kris also). I can't believe how fast they are growing up. It was less obvious when I got to see them all the time.

The only cloud on the horizon is the mounds of paperwork that I have only started climbing. Who would have thought that this much paperwork would be required to simply cut on people and take parts of their body out?

No comments:

Post a Comment