Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I'm in Love

Exciting weekend news - I finally fell completely, madly, truly in love. I can't wait for you all to meet him. He is tall, French, debonair, exciting, and elegant. He is a little older, but very young at heart - or at least I imagine him to me.


We went out on our first date Sunday night, and it was a smashing success. All the other girls were shooting me envious looks because clearly I was with the cutest guy in the place.



His name you ask - Christian Louboutin Very Prive Peep Toe Pump. A little bit of a mouthful, but I was never planning to change my name anyway.


It's true, and I am not ashamed to admit it. I have fallen in love with shoes. I can't imagine anyone is really all that surprised - we all knew the chances were pretty high that my true love would involve shopping and not a guy anyway.


The best part - he has lots of brothers and cousins. I told him that I would be happy to have them all move in with us. He thinks we should take it slowly at first, but I'm optimistic that we will get at least one more family member under our roof by Christmas.

1 comment: