Friday, August 26, 2011

Complications

The dictionary defines the word complications as something that introduces, usually unexpectedly, some difficulty, problem, change, etc.

I am not a fan of unexpected. I am a planner - always have been. I like to know what is coming next and when it is coming. I am a surgeon so I am used to difficult, but I find that I don't like difficulties. There is a distinct difference there. Don't even get me started on problems.

As you can probably guess, I am currently dealing with an unexpected difficulty at work currently. Said problem is why I am still sitting in my office at 7:45 on a Friday evening. It is not that part that bothers me so, though perhaps that speaks volumes about my dating life.

What bothers me most about complications - proof that I am not perfect. And I try so hard to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment