Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Countdown Clock

When I first learned that I was moving to Nashville, I downloaded one of those countdown clock apps to my phone.  I would open it whenever I was feeling particularly frustrated or homesick, and it made me feel better.  It gave me the out date that I've been looking for since moving here 4 years ago.

When I opened it this morning, it said 29 days.  Just in case that number is not significant to you - it's less than one month!

For the first time since I downloaded the app, it did not make me feel better.  Instead, it totally freaked me out. 

Don't get me wrong, I am still totally excited to move back home.  However, the magnitude of the life changes that I will be experiencing over the next month feels a little overwhelming today.

1 comment:

  1. 29 days . . . . 29 days . . . . 29 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete