Thursday, November 12, 2009

Random Thoughts

My mom sent this to me, and I liked it so much that I am reprinting here. Not sure to whom it is attributed, but guessing a woman.

* Part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die

* Nothing sucks more than the moment during an argument when you realize you are wrong

* I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger

* There is a great need for a sarcasm font

* How are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet

* Was learning cursive really necessary

* MapQuest really needs to start their directions at #5 - pretty sure I know how to get out of my own neighborhood

* Obituaries would be more interesting if they told you HOW the person died

* I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired

* Bad decisions make the best stories

* You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day

* Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray - I don't want to have to restart my collection . . .again

* I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save changes to a ten page document that I did not make any changes to

* Do not not machine wash means that I will never wash this - - ever

* I hate leaving my house confident and looking good only then to not see anyone of importance for the entire day

* I keep some people's numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call

* I disagree with Kay Jewelers - - I would bet on any given Friday night, more kisses begin with beer than with Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment