Friday, August 30, 2013

Vacation Giddiness

Do you remember that feeling on the last day of school before summer break?  When you are so excited that you literally struggled staying in your desk chair?  Your mind refusing to focus on any one thing?

I am experiencing those exact same symptoms today.  I don't have a long lazy summer ahead of me, but I do have a week of parental pampering in store.  Ten whole days snuggled in the beginnings of a North Georgia Fall (okay, yes technically it is still 90+ degrees, but a little poetic license if you please).

I will be making a quick dash to Nashville for a meeting and hopefully finding a place to live, but other than that there is absolutely nothing on the agenda.  I walk everywhere these days with a very long To Do list which will be staying on my dining room table.  Real countdown to the move starts when I get back, but I can always think about that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment