Monday, December 5, 2016

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder?

Since my last post was over 18 months ago, one would think that I would have much to tell.  Sadly, one would be mistaken.  Unless tales of work, more work and time spent comatose on a couch excites you, I do not have much to show for my long absence.

However, this brings me to the motivation of my post.  Perhaps if I have to semi-regularly detail the happenings of my life, it will embarrass / encourage me into getting details of a life.  I can not promise the details of this post to rival an episode of Sex and the City, but perhaps it can get me to put off catching the next episode of Game of Thrones and go out some where to do something.

Of course that being said, the following sums up my weekend. . .

It is my shadow you see taking the picture of my lonely car.  This was the doctor's parking garage this weekend.  Although usually quiet, I don't ever recall it being this lonely.    

No comments:

Post a Comment