Thursday, January 19, 2017

Moody and I know it


I have always admitted to a little Seasonal Affective Disorder, but it is either much worse this winter, or something else is clearly getting me down.  I also do not seem to be the only one.  Why is everyone in such a bad mood at the moment?

All of my tried and true fixes are also not working at the moment.  Had a girl's day last weekend which included  shopping, nails, nice meal, a great movie and a beautiful pair of Valentino stud flats, but happiness was still fleeting.

Maybe all the negativity in the US at the moment is getting to me more than I realized.  Maybe I finally reached my limit of tolerance for my grumpy, never happy, drama-filled work partner.  Maybe I hate change and the fact that I only recognize 3 people in my office (all providers or mgmt) is more than my routine loving heart can handle.

All I know if something has to change and soon.  If this goes much longer, I will have no friends left and Coco is already threatening to go live with grandma and grandpa.


No comments:

Post a Comment