Saturday, August 22, 2009

Miami bound

Leaving Savannah this morning. Had a fantastic visit topped off by an amazing massage yesterday. Swinging back through Athens to pick up my mom and sister, and then off to Miami. Current plan is to do most of the drive Sunday, and then get up Monday morning and go the rest of the way into Miami.

Hoping that I have my belongings. It is looking a little questionable. Why is it that my moves NEVER go smoothly? I am not sure where I go wrong, but my current plan is to just not move for a while. I just keep smiling and reassure myself that they will show up some time.

I still don't have an official Florida Medical License, but at least my file is now complete. Supposedly within two weeks it will be issued (unless they find out something about me that I don't even know about). I can't officially start work until I have it, so I am very anxious to have it issued.

Will give you my first impressions of Miami next post.

1 comment:

  1. Have a great trip down, and I hope your things show up quickly! I kind of hope it takes your license a few weeks to show up - I'm going to be in Orlando Sept 23-24, so perhaps you can come up and play?

    ReplyDelete