Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My calendar is wrong

Okay - I am pretty sure that I had arranged a two month vacation between residency and the "real world". I thought two months would give me just enough time to get good and bored. It seemed like the perfect plan. I would spend a few weeks here, a week or two there . . . get to see all of my friends and family with plenty of time left over.

I still contend that the plan was good - however, I think something happened to my calendar. It says that it is August 11th - that can not be correct. If that is correct that means I have to leave for Miami in 11 days. I still need to visit Augusta, Atlanta and Savannah. I have a LOT of stuff I was planning to accomplish and didn't. Where did the time go??? It would be okay if I had something to show for it, but other than bugging the Helou's and my Parent's I have nothing to offer.

I need a new calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment