Monday, August 31, 2009

Sincerest apologies

It seems that I owe my parents an apology. Well not my parents per se, but their house. As many of you know, I started having SERIOUS phone issues when I went home this summer. I had almost zero reception at my parents' house. I blamed the fact that they live in the middle of nowhere (on Nowhere road to be exact). Imagine my surprise when I moved to the big city of Miami and found that I had no reception in my condo.

I went to the Sprint store today and was told that the problem is with my phone, not my parents' address. It will be Wednesday before my replacement phone is here. Today I received 8 text messages all at once - some of which had been sent 6 days ago. Therefore, if any of you have called me out there, and I haven't answered - blame my phone.

In the meantime, I will be begging Nowhere Road for forgiveness.

No comments:

Post a Comment