Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Little things

Isn't it amazing how one little thing can change your entire prospective. It is no huge secret that I haven't been in the best of Holiday spirits. I am in another new city . . . trying to figure out my job . . . getting to know people . . . and seeing Santa walk around in shorts and a T-shirt. Until yesterday, I just wanted the entire thing to be over.

Then, the unexpected happened. I received the BEST Christmas present. . . notification that I passed the written portion of my Thoracic boards. Since I was almost certain that I would be taking them again next year, I was very pleasantly surprised. Happy is not even an adequate word to describe how great I feel right now. Bring on the decorated palm trees, I am now officially in the Spirit.

2 comments:

  1. On your way - well on your way! Congratulations! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete