Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Multi-tasking

Okay - have been doing okay on my resolutions.

I spend a few minutes each morning with a cup of coffee or hot tea sitting on my balcony watching the sun come up over the Atlantic. Not hard to remember to be thankful then.

I haven't honked at a single car, but must admit I have said some unkind things about some of my fellow travelers.

Haven't started a new book yet, but have been very good about my face care.

Where does that leave me? Oh yeah - a budget. I actually downloaded a budget software program that supposedly makes budgeting fun. Doubtful, but plan to start filling it out tonight. However, must admit that prior to my new period of economic responsibility, I also bought new bedding and a new camera yesterday. I knew I wanted both, and didn't want to have to account for them in my new budget. (I didn't resolve to become an adult overnight.) The camera is a Canon Rebel T1i, and I plan to take a photography class - can we say new hobby anyone?

1 comment:

  1. Photography sounds like a great hobby! There are apparently some incredibly photography apps for the iphone, too - my brother has been shooting a lot of cool things with his apps, and has even created a photo blog with his pictures. Enjoy the camera! And who says you need to grow up?

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete