Sunday, July 27, 2008

Careful what you ask for

Wow - seven short days ago, I was complaining about my overabundance of time. One would think that I am old enough to know better. This past week has been crazy. Finishing up my first weekend call, and I think I may survive it, but barely. I know I have said this before, but it is amazing to me how differently they do things here. Still adapting - some days easier than others.

I did finally break down and cleaned the call room at work. I threw away five bags of trash and collected one large trashbag of scrubs and underwear. DISGUSTING! However, I can now at least walk into the room without holding my breath.

Have had an otherwise quiet weekend. I missed Matt's pirate party on Friday - it looks like they had a great time. Wish I could have been there. Today is my friend Jackie's birthday - Happy Birthday - mom to be again.

I did finally figure out how to change my blog background. Plan was to add a few pictures of Philly so that you guys could enjoy the city with me. However, it has poured down rain all day so there wasn't much for any of us to enjoy. Hopefully things will clear up soon.

Big plan for the week is my first Philly haircut. Very nervous, but can no longer stand my bangs that now reach past my nose and have a serious case of trailer park highlights. Wish me luck. talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment