Sunday, July 13, 2008

PICTURES!




Had my first visitors. (My parents technically don't count - they are required by parental law to come visit.) Beth, my friend from college, came down from New Jersey with her daughters. We had a very nice lunch and were able to walk around the city a little. It was great to catch up. Beth is my friend with a bitof wanderlust. She has lived everywhere it seems, but has now settled back home in Jersey. This is probably the closest that we have lived to each other since college.


Beth has a 15 year old step-daughter - Callia and a 2 1/2 year old - Giulia. All I have to say is that I feel for Beth and her husband John. They are going to have to chase the guys away from Callia with a very large stick - she is gorgeous, and Giulia is already adorable at 2. So there is no relief in sight.


Otherwise, I had a fairly quiet weekend. I had my second weekend in a row off - it almost feels wrong, but I think I can adapt. I could get used to rolling out of bed, wandering two blocks down town, picking up a bagel and a mocha, and having a nice leisurely breakfast in the park. Maybe I really am a city girl at heart.


Ihave included a couple of pictures from this weekend. I promised Kris that I would add pictures of my apartment, but I don't like the one that I have. I will take some more and add them tomorrow. Promise


My Life Today: Very sunny and hot


No comments:

Post a Comment