Monday, December 29, 2008

Holiday Hangover

Why is it that following any small amount of time away from work, especially for a holiday, I always struggle getting back into the groove of things? I am at work today where we have a relatively busy day, but I am just not feeling it. I have a cup of coffee and an espresso, but still sluggish. I think there is something about holidays that gets into your system and refuses to let go. I think that I am by nature an incredibly lazy person that struggles motivating whenever I slow down at all. I guess the answer would be to not slow down, but that doesn't sound like fun.

Parents still in town until tomorrow. Good trip so far. We spent the day playing tourists in Philly on Saturday. I finally got around to seeing that broken Bell. It was colder than I would have liked, but not horrible. Yesterday we headed to NYC. Weather was fantastic. It was in the 60's for most of the day with no rain. Couldn't have asked for better in December. LOTS of other people also wanted to take in the Rockefeller tree, but still had a great time. Will post pictures tomorrow once I can reclaim my home office.

Guess I should actually go work now.

No comments:

Post a Comment