Monday, April 27, 2009

Time Sure Flies

I am 36 years old today. It feels much younger than it sounds. My brain is somewhat baffled by the idea of my actually being this old. My body on the other hand, feels each of those years today. My parents and sister came up for the weekend, and I am exhausted. We went to Niagara Falls on Saturday, and to a local botanical garden yesterday. I was actually happy to come to work today so that I could sit down and rest.

The weather has been perfect (my parents would argue a little too warm, but they just don't understand how it has been). We are having dinner tonight, and they head out tomorrow.
I will try to post some pictures if I can ever reclaim my office. I am flying to Miami late this week for an interview, and Syracuse has been rescheduled for mid May. I am doing surprisingly well all things considered. I have decided that worrying will get me no where, and I have personal experience that things usually work out. I have to believe that I haven't come this far to hit a wall here. Will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment