Sunday, June 21, 2009

Apologies to Ella Fitzgerald

At last my job has come along
My unemployed days are over
And life is like a song

At last the skies above are blue
My heart loves the ocean
My job I finally found you

I found a job that I could speak to
A job that I could call my own
I found a job to look forward to
I job I never dreamed of

I saw the Ocean and the spell was cast
Now I'm moving to Heaven
For the job is mine at last

At last my job has come along
My unemployed days are over
And Life is like a song

Miami here I come!!

thanks for sticking it out with me everyone.

2 comments:

  1. YAYYYY!!!! Congratulations, Tammy!!! I hope this will restore your confidence and faith again, and I'm so happy for you. I hope you love this job, and Miami sounds like a great place to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete