Friday, September 4, 2009

Penis Envy???

You know the old tale that men who drive sport cars are lacking in a certain area? Well, let's hope that is not true or else I am going to have a very sad dating life here in Miami. As most of you know, I am not much of a car person - or at least I wasn't. I am quickly becoming one.

It all started as I went to my car the other day. Walking out of my condo building I walked past a beautiful white car. Upon closer inspection I realized it was an Aston Martin (the James Bond car). Sitting in the parking space next to it is a baby blue Lamborghini. I kid you not. As one continues on to my car, you pass three Porsches (two boxsters and a carrera), numerous BMWs and AMG Mercedes, a Ferrari, two Range Rovers and finally a black Maserati in the parking space next to mine. I have the only American car in the place.

At first I thought that maybe I was just in the wrong building, but no these cars are everywhere. You can not drive down the road without seeing at least a dozen cars that cost more than I will make this year (as a "real" surgeon). I even saw a Porsche SUV - now why on earth does one need a Porsche SUV. I must admit that it makes driving around really fun, but really makes me despair regarding the "boys" in this town.

1 comment:

  1. Well - it could make for fun dating experiences - the guys might be awful, but perhaps they'd be worth a spin in their fancy cars?

    ReplyDelete